Thursday, January 8, 2015

Buckingham Palace

Today we saw the changing of the guard and I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed. The weather did not corporate so they cancelled all of the music and ceremonious aspects of it. Also, due to recent ISIS threats the gates were closed so you couldn't really see anything at all. It was just not the experience I intended to have. Attached is the best picture I could manage of it.


Later we continued a bus tour and saw almost all of the city and got some awesome pictures. By the time we looped back to the palace area the sun had come out and I was able to take a good picture. We had a late lunch at the Hard Rock London, the first ever in the world! They had amazing Beatles artifacts, and I was impressed with the selection of artist sized instruments even though it was by far the smallest Hard Rock I have ever been in (I have been to Philly, NYC, Boston, Washington DC and Rome also). I enjoyed every bite of my chicken sandwich! 







No comments:

Post a Comment