Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Last Day (womp womp)

Today we were free to do whatever we wanted so naturally: we slept in. After I spent the day with my roommate Amanda. We started back at the natural portrait gallery so that I could buy a treasury of Paddington books set in London which I love and can't wait to read to kids! Then we visited St. James' park for Amanda's class which was surprisingly beautiful even though it's winter! There were a ton of ducks.


After that we went over to Harrod's to pick up some last minute souvenirs followed by visiting a lovely little place called The Love Shake which I pulled a picture off Pinterest for (where I found it) and it was so cute! The second pic is of the delicious milkshake I had!



We ended our day with fish and chips from the bar Night and Day at the end of the road we live on that we frequented while we were here, and "the last supper" was delicious. This evening we have been packing up our things and estimating what we spent for the duty cards (not so fun when reality hits you in the face lol) but here's an 'after' shot of my grown, fat, luggage. Good thing I have my dad and boyfriend coming to the airport to help move it when I am tired! ;) 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment