Friday, January 9, 2015

Windsor Castle, Big Ben, Parliament, and Westminster

OToday was mostly sight seeing, so I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves. But other than that, I booked tickets to see Jersey Boys (which I have been waiting years to see) next Tuesday and I went to see Covent Garden which reminded me a lot of fanuiel hall and there was a set of string street performers that I was obsessed with (I play violin for those who don't know) which I will also try to post a picture of. Sorry I'm less chatty, for some reason I've been more tired all day today than the rest of the trip combined.

Castle: 

Forgot to mention the coolest part- we were able to see an awesome changing of the guard with a band and everything. And the band played the show tunes from Annie while the change happened and it was such a beautiful moment for me!!!!


Big Ben:

Parliament:

Westminster:

Regretfully it won't let me post a video of the street performance. But take my word it was a cool, gypsy meets classical set of strings. 





No comments:

Post a Comment